Thursday, February 18, 2010

E is for Estrogen


Estrogen...we all have it..Everyone of us females (and males too). Some have more of it than others..take for instance Each of us bloggers are Eventually pre-menopausal, postmenopausal or perimenopausal. Now what does all of this mean? Let me Enlighten you. It means that we are mean at Every chance we get. When we are young and Energetic, we have tons of Estrogen!! When we are Edging on the verge of Elderly, we have less Estrogen. During these times in our lives we are Especially grouchy and cranky and tired and hot and sweaty and irritable and cry like babies...alot.....for no reason or when we are watching dumb commercials or when we are watching American Idol (Jenny, you know you do it too)!! Just ask our husbands, mothers, friends and Even our children. They will give you an Earful...Right ladies?? We display Explicit Expressions of shameless behavior and Eventually Embark on the journey of Extreme Euphoria (Joy) and just say...........who cares anyway, we can just Eat soy and chocolate and feel like a Pretty Woman!
And this is the End of the Epic! Have a great night ladies.
Patti






17 comments:

  1. You did it! It's perfect! Hooray! I know the part at the top looks weird but you are absolutely, totally spot on!

    Woo hoo!

    Now, as to estrogen. Trust me. When you don't have it (as in total hysterectomy) it is just not pretty at all.

    And mean doesn't come to close to the mood swings from that!

    I mean...ummm.... not me, personally, but I've heard of ....ummm .... other women that it happened to.

    A+ for your first post!

    Hooray!

    You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti that was awesome!!~ It made me smile, nod my head yes, and laugh out loud in the end!!~ Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - how did you know that's how I'm feeling???? LOL - Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...that's me for sure!!! I really did need that this morning! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there like that=)
    I just got your comment...how sweet of you to send me a gift for being your first follower. I am not sure what's going on with my email cuz I've had several people say that...hmmmmm? ok it's henry.pamela@gmail.com or oldehomesteadprimitives@gmail.com
    I hope you have a great Friday!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. But for me, "Estrogen has left the building."

    Gosh, I miss her! I was a softer, sweeter soul when she was around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I can certainly relate..:) Love the new look on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had either more or less, whatever it takes for these stupid hot flashes to go away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! And so very, very true. I don't have to ask DH or DD. Sometimes I hear myself as I'm saying something incredibly awful and I wonder where my contingent of flying monkeys is! But they have learned that chocolate will tame the savage beast. Thanks for the giggles. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laughing out loud - great post! So glad you joined in!

    And I cry like a baby at tons of stuff, including AI back when I used to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I'm glad you are joining in the fun of Alphabe-Thursday. I look forward to what you'll come up with for the Letter F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patti, nice to meet a fellow WNY'er shoot me an email micmanno@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous
    Your first post??? Wow, you did us all proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious E post ... and so true ... says me, the queen of the hot flash :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent, erudite and engaging post! You obviously struck a chord in all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with estrogen! You can't live with it and you can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...