Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free Pattern Posting


Hi Everyone:
Thought I'd offer this free pattern again in my posting. Here's a cute sunflower scarecrow for you to enjoy! You may enlarge or reduce this design for fun or profit at craft shows, on ebay or etsy. You may use this design for craft projects including painting, quilting, stitcheries, yard stakes, felt applique and three dimensional dolls. Mass production is prohibited on copyright designs. Note: The petals may be shaded and highlighted as desired. For our International friends....use your currency for the sunflower seed price!
Enjoy!! (Please link back to me with your creations so I can post, can't wait to see all of them!)
Patti










7 comments:

  1. How cute! I might have to use this for a spring stitchery! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us! I just found your blog and I am really enjoying it. If you get a chance stop by my blog. I would love to have you! ~Dan~
    http://dan-yesterdayoncemore.blogspot.com

    P.S. I am one of your followers now! Best of luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable design! Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patti...
    Sweetie Jody sent me over. I am so thrilled that she did. I love your blog home. I love this little pattern that you have shared today. It is downright precious.

    I have signed up to follow your blog. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop by and say hi. I love the company. I would be so honored if you signed up to follow my blog as well.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti,
    I would love to get your gift sent to you. I will need your mailing address though.....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody: I've sent it to your comcast email. Thanks, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...