Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snoman & Annie Dolls



Here's are some of my creations: A Snowman & Annie Doll. The snowman was primmed with a coffee/vanilla mixture then baked in the oven. My mother-in-law knitted the sweater. I'm going to put a wool felt applique on it too. The smaller snowmen ornies were made with a Cindy Martin pattern and were a hit at my fall show. I am working on the snowman's pants and will paint black boots on him. I made the Annie's green eyes with prisma pencils and love the way that they came out. I will also be putting an apron on her. I used the "A" from my scrapbooking stash for her necklace. I didn't grunge her up but will probably do that with my other creations. I have four more bodies ready to decorate. My wonderful children adorn the background in the Annie photo!!

2 comments:

Raspberry seedlings said...