Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 things I'm proud of:

Think of your life and what makes you proud...can you think of 10 things?
These are mine:
1.  I have been married to my husband for 10 years now (Feb 14th)!! Yeah!! He's the best!!
2. My mother who is the strongest woman that I know
3. My daughter who will be graduating from high school this year!
4.  My son who is an awesome baseball player and cub scout
5. My sister who is a great mother of 4 and went back to college to become an RN (with a newborn)
6. Being a nurse practitioner/nurse educator and affecting my student's and patient's lives
7. Being creative and being able to share ideas with people
8. Finally opening my website
9. Starting a blog
10. Being able to grow old with my closest, oldest friends and learn, laugh and grow with my new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raspberry seedlings said...