Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cutest Lil Annies and Andys


I just had to have these cuties!! I don't have too much time right now to make prims, with mid to end of semester chaos while teaching in the nursing program.... so here is my newest purchase: Annies and Andys made by Suzanne @ Poplar Street Prims. Suzanne is a fabulous primitive crafter who gives great attention to detail. These lil 9 inch prim dollies are magnificently made! The pic does not even capture how cute they are. I love looking at them everyday! Thanks Suzanne! Go on over and visit her blog.

4 comments:

  1. awww... Patti! I am so happy you like them! They look so adorable where you put them. Thanks so much for the comps! I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are adorable!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest, I use to love those when I was a kid!~ Happy Easter to you and your family Patti:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Raggedy Andy!!! I had one when I was young and my sister had Raggedy Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...