Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mrs. Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday: Letter H


Hello everyone. I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to present for the letter H so I decided on The Holland Land Office Museum, which is located in Batavia, NY. This is where I fell in love with everything old and antique....when I was just a small girl....in the 1970's....Unfortunately their website is currently being updated so we can't sneak in and take a peek. Here is the site if you'd like to check back later: http://www.hollandlandoffice.com/home.htm
Here are some other "H" pics from the Hard drive:

How cute...a Hairy little puppy: Josh and Zoey....August 2009

Hilarious, Hairy poker game...Josh and friends...where's Molly?

Huge tree and a cute boy!
















Heavenly flowers in our yard...
can't wait for the lilacs and then the sunflowers! Please click on the sidebar link if you would like to play this fun game.








12 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Good ole Batavia....I remember it well. Anytime we took a rode trip and we where heading back home on the NYS thruway, I was always happy to hit Batavia, we where almost home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out the HLO ever?...They're having a big antique sale at Batavia Downs tomorrow...just might go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done "H" photos. Love the puppy and the boy playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the H words! What a cute puppy! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're vintage-loving!! Eureka! I'm going to follow!

    Enjoyed your photos....me thinks the young lad is a ham at heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures...love the little hairy pooch.....happy H day a day late! melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about all things old. Your other H pictures are so special too (gotta love that harddrive). Cute blondie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patti ..

    Thank You so much for stopping in at my blog and signing up for my Free giveaway ...

    Your blog is just delighful !!!

    Blessings ..Sara of Sweet Magnolias Farm

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice H words and cute kid

    thanks for your visit and sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the H words, and what a cute kid! love the hairy puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing sweeter then a boy and a tree!

    That building looks fascinating. I would love to explore that, too!

    A+ for an intriquing post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that Batavia was the name of a city! I did know that there was a Dutch East India Company ship called Batavia in the 1600s.

    I bookmarked the site to check back again later, it looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...