Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday...The letter K

I just love the band Kings of Leon....Click here  and go to the right sidebar "most popular" and the song "use somebody"to listen to a short clip.... don't forget to turn your sound on....love the raspy voice and the great sound....love to dance around the house listening to it!! Just have some fun...hey it's spring you know.....have a great Easter everyone!!

Wow, they look like babies! I must be getting old (but actually don't feel too old) :)

8 comments:

  1. I have never heard of them but really love their sound, thanks for introducing me to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sound thanks for popping by hope to see you again also love your blog lan to follow hope thats ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti, thanks for your comments. You asked what program I used to create my kaleidoscope - it's Corel Paint Shop Pro.
    Happy Easter
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by the other day. I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of these guys before! Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Kings of Leon as well ... great music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of them and I think they have an 80's sound, but I'm with you... they look like babies (and I love dancing around the house).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great music! Hm....I'd dance too...but have to admit that despite coming from a musically talented mom with a beautiful voice, marrying an also musically talented man with an amazing voice and bearing three musically talented children with awesome voices...I tend to be the one that is just one beat off, but happy to make a joyful noise and dance to the beat of my own drum, so to speak! :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I am still trying to get around to all the fun K posts...before it is already time for L posts! I'd love it if you get a chance to stop by my place ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...