Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mommy and I went to Buffalo

My Mother's day gift to my Mother was a surprise trip to Sheas theater in Buffalo, NY..... Friday night we saw "Jersey Boys".....She loves the music as she was a teenager when Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons were popular.....I think that It brought back memories for her and that made me happy....I also love all of their songs too.....I am thankful to have a wonderful Mother who is healthy and vibrant!! Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!!!

Here we are in the main lobby with the grand staircase behind us....Sheas is such an old, beautiful theater, a true hidden gem in Buffalo.....


Here's a pic of one of my children--Joshua and myself....Rachel doesn't like taking pics too much these days.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    You have a lovely blog! Sweetness I buy my glycerine to preserve my sweet annie at the drug store, but you can pretty much get it any place.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and visiting...although I truly need to update mine, but have been so busy working and now we're moving. Not enough time in my day!

    If there's anything else I can help you with Patti or you have any additional questions on preserving sweet annie...just let me know. I'll gladly help in anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Sounds like you had a very good Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti,

    go 3 posts down for my giveaway!

    I LOVE your paint stick candle holders. How much for one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous Patti! I love Sheas and what an awesome show you saw. Glad you had a nice day, you and your Mom are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, thank you for posting about my giveaway on your blog and for visiting today. I hope you'll come back and stay for a chat again.
    Blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...