Monday, June 7, 2010

Annie Make-Do

My Annie make-do is finally completed....
Her hair is a rusty floss (dipped in coffee/vanilla to stiffen). Her eyes are drawn on with prisma pencils and acrylic paint...her nose and mouth are penciled as well. Her freckles are dotted with the coffee/vanilla mixture using a paint brush. Her dress is a brushed woven dipped in coffee/vanilla and rubbed with cinnamon then baked. I hand stitched "sweet annie" on her osnaburg pocket then put sweet annie scented with hot baked apple pie. I also used a vintage button for her neck tie. Her little black shoes are painted on too......



I also put a little skirt on Primbear, which was baked in coffee, vanilla & cinnamon:


I'm also working on another annie and snowman doll and a bunch of other stuff for my new booth at


5 comments:

  1. Wow, those look absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh patti her eyes are breathtaking so big and bright .great job and i see u decided to put some clothes on prim bear.lol i remember you were debating wether or not to.she looks fantastic.have a great day and keep them goddie pics comin.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, shes adorable Patti!
    AWESOME job on her eyes!

    Ive got 2 that Ive got yet to finish just like her but mine arent looking as good as yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie make do is adorable Patti! You are so creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could take on another!!!

    Yeah - Its across and kind of kitty corner from mine. I think its slat boards, unless it is lattice and Im just thinking of something different?!! I bet ya could stain that! I REALLY hope you take this booth, I know youll do well and youll be close to me:)

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...