Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My daughter Rachel is Amazing.....

Just take a look at this beautiful painting that Rachel did in art class this year....Just finished it recently~~it's my son, her brother, Joshua....I can't wait to put it up in my house.....It's just gorgeous!!...looks just like him exactly!!! I want to enter her into an art show with this painting.....



She's graduating on 6/27/10 ......will be going to college and will major in Pharmacy!! She could be an artist on the side!!! I'm sooooo proud of my beautiful daughter and all of her accomplishments!


Well, here's josh making a funny "sponge bob" face!!




3 comments:

  1. she did a great job!with talent like that i would put her in a art show.have a great night sweetie.blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I agree... She'll make a great artist!
    Beautiful children....
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...