Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh my, I'm delirious....

I've been working like a busy bee...hence the bees below.....I also have been crackling some slender primitive signs....will freehand the sayings tomorrow...I also have a sweet sunflower~n~star wall hanging (yup that's another salt dough creation!).


Can you tell which two bees are not finished yet? I'll be adding black screening material for the wings (screening rolls found at walmart about $9/roll), then will put a rusty safety pin and bell on the front with a hang tag saying.


4 comments:

  1. wow your as busy as a bee for sure!those r buzztastic .now i know i aint that crafty lol great job!there gonna be so cute with wings be sure to show so i can drool lol.i sent u a email thanks so very much have a great night.god bless michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! You have been busy! Looks great, can't wait to see them finished!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveing the bees...hope you show them when they're finished.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bees!! Cant wait to see your sings all finished!

    Ya know, about the spray...I totally dont remember. I think it may have been one I got from Beth at Raggedy Angel, it was a pumpkin one.

    Is NG out of PA? If so, then thats them!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...