Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick and easy patriotic flag displays...

I bought this flag hand towel at the dollar store yesterday...grungied it up with a coffee/vanilla mixture then baked in the oven and placed on a shelf in my kitchen...flag $1.08....grungy mixture few cents...cost of patriotic prim decorating...priceless



Here I attached another one to a long stick from the yard, with rusty safety pins and bells......and attached it to a patina bike (supposed to be for the garden but I keep it inside)





3 comments:

  1. looks great !good decorating eye.have a great weekend dear blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you go girl....great ideas!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Patti! I am so sorry I have been behind in my blogging....Love this idea...off to see what more I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...