Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Sweet Americana Pattern.....

I know that most are working on Fall projects now but I just couldn't resist making this adorable Americana Snowman from Little Raggedy Blessings. This is her first pattern and she is offering this as a free download so head on over to her blog....I have to complete my snowman by adding the adorable small crow and sweet annie to the flag pocket....I just love him and will be making a whole bunch more for my new booth.......



I also made four crows adapted from a Tennessee Ridge pattern, with cinnamon scented fragrance oil added to the black colorwash...they smell absolutely WONDERFUL! I made the eyes to look like stars by sculpting and sanding and love how they came out. I also sculpted and sanded the wings. The wings are movable to any 360 position..... I am still contemplating how to display them....probably as make-do's using old rusty springs.....





2 comments:

  1. Love those crows Patti! Great job on them!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman!!!

    I actually have a collection of snowmen for winter and I definitely think there will be another addition to it - Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...