Friday, July 16, 2010

A conversation between the pumpkins.....

"Hey, why are you guys so cool and dark"?..."Where did you go, Hawaii"?..."No man, we wish.... we went tanning in the oven for a bit....The rest of our friends are in there too". "We think that you're next"! "Cool...Awesome"! "Were waiting for a new green hairdo....I mean leaves, to go with our new look".


Yay, were all done!...boy we all look so different!.....they might even get a prim tag too!


What do you think of my prim punkins? Aren't they cute? They were made from a free "Pineing for prims collectible" pattern found on Prim Mart.

9 comments:

  1. I needed a giggle...very cute!!

    Blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I enter you in my giveaway Patti. There are 2 right now that I am waiting on too..maybe I won't see mine either.?? Like you said, giving is fun!

    Blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend!

    Make up a BUNCH, I did so well with these a CAA! I actually had to make more for a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Patti!for some odd reason as i was reading the voices of there conversation were cheech and chongs.lol LUV EM!have a great weekend and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Cute!
    They don't need to go to hawaii to get a tan, just send them to me, they'll toast up quite well right here in Utah!
    Happy Craftin!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and what a great conversation that they are having!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before getting their tans, they looked like owls to me!!!! I read your blog whenever you post, don't have one. Getting up the nerve to start one.

    Lois L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute! It's amazing what a little baking can do to a prim. I love the finished pieces, very prim!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...