So are you all waiting for the goodies? Well let's just say that I love all things PRIM so here's what I've come up with.
1. Must be a follower and have commented at least once on my blog, other than for the giveaway, prior to August 7th (word verification has been turned off-woo hoo!) If you've posted since January 2010, then you are good to go!
2. Live in the Continental US or Canada
3. Be a lover of all things PRIM !!!
4. Tell me what prims you enjoy finding the most
5. You must tell me whether you prefer sepia or black (see below)
6. You do not need to have a blog, but must leave an email address (so I can get ahold of you)
7. Winner must claim prize within 7 days (I will notify the winner by email) otherwise another winner will be selected.
It is not necessary to post on your blog (as that is too complicated for me to track) but you may if you wish)!
Now on to the GOODIES.......DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........ARE YOU ANXIOUSLY WAITING??
There will be several goodies in this giveaway......
Prim Friends, are you ready?.....
Here they are............
I would like to give away my original handmade sunflower make-do on a rusty spring. I hand dyed the muslin fabric. The flower and leaves were coffee dyed and vanilla scented then color washed. It has a prim "wrinkled" look to the fabric. It also has a hand dyed/cinnamon scented tag with homespun. It also has a primmed ladybug button attached to a rusty pin with a rusty bell in the center. The petals have been scrunched up for that prim look! I will use a dry cinnamon rub on the center prior to shipping it out! It measures 7x7 inches. It would look so cute as a cupboard piece, part of a table centerpiece, in a bowl with fabric crows, pumpkins or watermelon and sweet annie. The possibilities are endless!! (Hey, I should make one for myself too)! LOL....
Here's a close-up...isn't it just darling??