Friday, July 16, 2010

Pear and Crow Make-Do...

Here's something that I just finished....A PLUMP pear and crow make-do on a rusty spring by Tennessee Ridge Primitives. It measures 13 inches tall . The pear is color washed with a coffee mixture and avocado dip (by Americana) then baked in the oven. The crow is done the same way with lamp post black and antique gold for the beak....A stick from my stash was added for the stem. Spanish moss was added for the crows nest and a piece of grungy cheesecloth was added for the leaves. I coffee dyed a tag, stamped and color washed it with apple pie scent and baked it in the oven as well...It smells soooo good! I tied coffee dyed muslin and a homespun on the bottom. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! Have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is prim perfect, I love it! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Andy... it is prim perfect! Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...