Monday, July 19, 2010

A sneak peak at my first pattern.........

I have many designs floating around on paper and in my head but here is a look at my first pattern
~~A Primitive Sheep Cupboard Tuck~~

He is made of color washed muslin, easy and fun to make and smells of delicious cinnamon.

What do you all think? I just love the quote about Friendships......

                       "The better part of one's life consists of his friendships"~Abraham Lincoln


I  hope to have it available soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patti, I think you did a great job, he is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. patti that sheep is so fantastic!u did a wonderful job.that will be a great seller for sure.thanks for stoppin by.im hangin in there.yep the neighbors know and were so close with them,there like family so i kind of feel commited but i make one of the girls go with me from now on for sure.have a great week sweetie.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Of course, someone else would have to make it as I am a handstitcher. LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visiting your blog-love the little sheep! Something simple yet makes a statement. Might have to make one, one of these days.
    Blessings to you,
    Sheila
    http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! I just love sheep and crows... you can never have too many, right? You have done a wonderful job Patti!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...