Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Prim Sheep and What I Swapped......

I can't believe that I finally figured out how to download my free pattern for all of my prim friends! I had such a hard time on google docs that I went to box.net instead....It's on my sidebar for all to grab......

I gave this sweet sheep to my swap partner, Ann.... from A Hole in the Basket blog for Char's summer swap. Here it is with the other goodies: a snowman from My Little Raggedy Blessings blog, a lady bug from a Tenessee Ridge Primitives pattern, a tealight ditty bag (my own design) and a cute prim punkin from Pineing for you prim collectibles.
A closer look:

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh...I love it!! You did such a wonderful job...Prim Perfect!!
    Thanks so much for sharing the pattern with us...def. gonna try one myself.
    Huggers!!
    Darla
    The Prim Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern! Hope to make some of these next week!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks patti,now i got something to do this week and i luved this sheep.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh glad that you all love it....lemme see what you've created though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to take a close up look at this pretty handmade. I love Abe Lincoln quotes. Thanks for your kind generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Patti. This sheep is sooooo cute! Will share pic when I get one done.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative Patti...I would slaughter these poor prim pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice swap items...thanks for the freebie I am going to give it a try.
    gayle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your first pattern!! He is so very cute!

    I have that snowman pattern but I haven't made it yet. He is a cutie, isn't he?

    Your swap partner is gonna love it all. How fortunate she is!!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...