Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few things that I put in my booth today....

Here's one section of my booth.....



A Close-up of my Olde Annie:



Mr Punkin Doll all finished:
I ended up putting this big candy corn ornie in his hand, outlined the candy corn buttons with a micron pen, put reindeer moss around the stem with fall colored leaves and dusted him with cinnamon


These candy corn bats are my own design and are so much cuter in person...too many shadows here but you get the idea...I machine stitched a zigzag around the felt wings, painted with coffee/vanilla mixture and sprinkled with cinnamon....Can you see a pattern here with candy corn?? next I will make them as bowl fillers.

I just cut these guys out last night, stuffed and finished them up today...I just love how they came out. It's a  Blue Moon Beginings design. I needle sculpted his nose and did not attach the two pieces together like she did. I also did not add arms to the cat..The cat eyes are muslin with buttons and stitched with green floss .He's so prim this way, don't ya think? I also love the lil' felt hat too.Then they had a coffee/vanilla bath and were dusted with cinnamon.


10 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin man...his overalls are too cute.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I didnt get a chance to see it like this....cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti I love your booth and all your goodies that you made, the candycorn bats are too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti~
    Your booth looks lovely and I do like that kitty cat and pumpkin. Way too cute!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you'll come visit again sometime and please feel free to leave me a comment.
    Blessings~ Birgit
    ps. I tried leaving a comment again after I e-mailed you and this time the comment box worked. Go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti,
    Your creations are so cute! I love the candy corn bats. Your so talented!
    Have a great day.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti,
    Your sweet annie is lovely. I can't believe you just found it on the side of the road! And I LOVE your olde annie ~ she is just adorable. Great work!!
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitty with the pumpkin. I've seen a few versions of this pattern lately and I've been tempted to buy it, myself. :)

    And thank you for the comment! I just started blogging and crafting in general a month or two ago, so I don't have much to show yet. Those three little guys were actually on sticks from my courtyard (I'm on a budget, haha) and were my own design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...