Monday, August 2, 2010

My Swap Goodies From Ann.....

Look at what I found in the mail the other day....This was a swap that I did with Ann from A Hole in the Basket Primitives, which Char hosted from The Pickled Pepper Patch......I love all the prim goodies.....First is a hand stitched muslin bag with a star on the front...has a nubbie blackened candle inside of it....I've been wanting to make one of these bags! Just look at this prim, sweet prairie doll...Ann hand stitched "Be Thankful for Thy Simple Bounty" on the bottom....I just loooove her! Next is my very first prairie bonnet...Its a very prim, yellow fabric that smells sooooo great! My husband says it even smells a bit like a mixture of coffee and maple syrup! I also received my very first vintage feed sack! Love it! The last item is a hand cross stitched pillow tuck that says: Hallow Eve, which I will put out at Halloween time! It's very prim and wonderful......The "o" in Hallow is a stitched pumpkin!! Thank You Ann for all these Prim Goodies!!!



4 comments:

  1. I love those items. I especially love that bonnet. You got some really nice things, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really scored some fabulous treasures!
    Be careful though, those vintage feed sacks can be addictive. ;-)

    Have a wonderful Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received some wonderful prims, girl! You sure are getting lots of prairie dolls lately. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you liked everything! I had a great time doing this swap. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...