Sunday, August 15, 2010

sCaReCrOw mAn....

Here's a sweet Fall guy that I finished recently...He is made from a Sweetpea Primitives pattern. Her site is on my sidebar favorite links below.. I lightly stuffed his chest, arms and legs to make him more chubby...He looked too skinny before that....I made him a bit bigger to fit nicely on a door for the fall season....He's 24 inches tall by 20 inches wide (from arm to arm).....He is coffee~n~kitchen spice stained and scented with cinnamon oil....


A closer look:



5 comments:

  1. he's very handsome, love his britches;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarce crow & pumpkin man! You did an amazing job. I'm happy that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Patti hes so cute.you make the cutest stuff.I can just picture him with one of your grapevines.good job sweetie.enjoy your week.blessings and hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable! I love how you've added extra filling to make him chubby. =] Great job on his face too!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...