Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A quick post for oh so wonderful Prims.....

Here's what I won from Jean @ Primcrafts....this wonderful autumn handpainted prim bowl and these wonderfully crafted fall ornies....I just looooove everything you've made, Jean!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The scarecrow is just darling along with the candycorns, pumpkins and crow-such a sweet bowl filler combination!. The grubby candle is just amazing!! (I did forget to turn it on for the pic though)....The prim sunflower is just darling! There were a few surprises as well....a lovely prim acorn ornie and handmade salt dough bowl fillers. I wanted to show you them in the bag because they would not have been seen in the bowl! (there are also two star salt dough bowl fillers in the back of the bowl)!! I put them on a table right where I sit so I can see them all the time!!  Again, Jean...words cannot say how much I appreciate receiving these great prims from you!! Blessings to you. Your work is just gorgeous!!



and now on to my new Prim Witch.....I just bought this wonderful witch from Brenda over @ The Rusty Thimble selling blog and I must tell you all....she is soooo big and so wonderful and smells so amazing....Brenda's work is spectacular! I love her shoes and striped leggins...I love her cat, broom and hat with the rusty bell as well. The "BOO" necklace is made from scrabble game pieces!! Just adorable!! Brenda also added a sweet prim candy corn ornie surprise (but I forgot to post a pic)....I looove your work, Brenda!! If you get a chance...check out her other offerings!! I put her in my front entry way so I can see her all the time!! Thank You Brenda!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bunch of delightful prims!! Lucky lady, enjoy them all. There are some very talented ladies out there, aren't there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auu Shucks Patti, Thank you for the sweet complements. Glad you like them.
    Have a great week.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little witch greeter! I think she has to be one of the cutest I've seen lately. Lucky you!
    Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - some great items you are showing off today - that little witch is the best - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great win!
    I really love your witch! Doesn't Brenda do great work?
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Patti thank you so much for the post and I am currently sitting here eating and looking at my box (surprise) I got from jean still have not opened it. Your Witch looks right at home. I am so glad you like her...thank you Linda great post to comment on I got two of my customers at once LOL
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your witch Patti....I almost bought her too....but then I thought enough!!!!! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Patti I tried to vote and it would not let me I was voting for the last one on the list and PLEASE let me know when you start selling it. I buy a lot of sweet annie

    Thank you for posting a comment about your witch on Lynn's Blog Big Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm ready to move. I used to use a lot of prims in my 180 year old farmhouse in Ohio. I just have a few things now in this contemporary home.

    A change may be in the wind! This is inspiring. Hope your Sunday is going swell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute witch prim...I love her. Hope all is well:) My Mom shared some wonderful pics of her recent trip down Allen street...you are on my FB right? Go check it out. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo for fun, neat prim hand mades! I own one of Brenda's hand mades so I know how spectacular her work is! Congrats on your win from Jean!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...