Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wool Finds....

Well lookey, lookey @ what I found @ Goodwill this week.....

I've been wanting to make a penny rug and some wool pinkeeps....They were 1/2 price.....a total of $6.00......WooHoo!!
I fell in love with the "autumn" plaid skirt....was envisioning adorable pinkeeps and such but now that I think about it...it's my size so I'm not sure if I will wear it or craft with it...has gorgeous orange, olive green, black and cream colors in it, with that fuzzy soft feel too (it's lined, of course!)....The pants are NOT my size and have a wonderful black and gold speckled tone...will have to decide what to use it for. Was looking at Men's plaid blazers but it was close to "closin' time" and I had to rush....will go back soon.

4 comments:

  1. NICE Patty! They look brand spankin new! Link up tomorrow for my party if you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are certainly perfect for crafting. Can't wait to see what you make from them.

    Autumn Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh will have to keep my eyes peeled in my area..thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, fun! I love that skirt, it would be pretty to be wearing now. 1/2 price is even better, way to go! =]

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...