Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gingers Cupboard Tucks that I Made......

Aren't these just the cutest? They are made from a pattern from Crows Roost Prims....I love their sweet faces and icing. I used a matching fabric for the arms and rusty pinned them on since I ran out of coffee/color wash and was too lazy to match the color to the bodies...I like it even better that way. They were sprinkled with cinnamon and baked and boy do they smell good (I loaded them with cinnamon mostly on their backs and sprinkled some on their tummies). I handstitched the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons with black and brown floss; one has indented eyes, the other criss-crosse stitching. I have 12 more almost done for my show next weekend. I attached sweet annie with red berries, rusty bells and dyed cheescloth. You won't be disappointed with this adorable pattern!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh so Yummy Patti!Great job!blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Good luck with your show.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Good luck with your show!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I'm sure they will be very good sellers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks guys...I am in looove with these guys that I will never make a traditional one ever again. Kentucky prims has an extreme prim ginger that I will also make!! patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too awesome!
    Great job! I just love Renee's stuff.

    Big Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...