Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloweeny Stuff....

Here's what I've made lately.....country candle ghosties, They're 8 inches tall including the silicone bulb. I painted black silicone for the eyes & mouth and tied a halloween fabric strip around the body. There's an on/off switch too. I think that they came out so spooktacular! I forgot to take a pic of the bunch of them before putting them in my booth.
I've also made some jack-o-lantern tealights...made from acrylic paint-n-modge podge, and large baby food jars. I painted the tealight a green color like a stem. I made 8 different faces and the lanterns twinkle nicely when lit.


A closer look:

6 comments:

  1. I love them..and especially the little ghost..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sewww nice I love the ghost! Do you sell them online as well? Also I want to thank you so much for becoming one of my newest followers. Have a wonderful evening
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH PATTI THE GHOST IS JUST TOO CUTE!BOY YOU SURE COME UP WITH SOME GREAT IDEAS.HAVE A GREAT WEEK.BLESSINGS MICHELLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! I tried to make the fabric ties look like arms on the ghost light. I will be putting these on my website later this week/weekend...see my website button on the right...Raspberry Lane Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute!! You are so stinkin' creative Patti that it makes me envious, LOL! I love the ghost face on the bulb and what a cute way to use baby food jars!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...