The Olde Primitive Pear
How thoughtful and sweet! Thank you Gen...... ;)
According to the "rules" I must tell you all 7 things about myself.....
1. I learned to sew in the 4th grade during girl scouts.... from my best friend's mother (my second mother), Rose ( I love you Rose and think of you often, rest peacefully).
2. I have been an RN for...oh my...20 years, a Nurse Practitioner for 5 years, and a Nursing Professor for 5 years.
3. I love Autumn but dislike winter greatly!!
4. Can't wait to move south when my son graduates high school (maybe NC)....in 8 yrs! (boohiss)
5. I'd love to live near the beach!
6. I pray to St. Anthony when I need to find something (and it usually works)...try it sometime!
7. One of my favorite colors is: Green
I would like to acknowledge 15 of my FAVORITE BLOGS...in random order.....(if you are award free...you can still be on my list)....... ;) patti
and even if you're not on this list....I enjoy your blogs too!!