Saturday, November 20, 2010

Prim Christmas Tree Make-Do's....

I've had these wooden bobbins since springtime and haven't figured out what to use them for until now......
I've created some prim Christmas trees which were made out of muslin then colorwashed, sprinkled with cinnamon and baked in the oven.....large rusty stars top the trees. They are not quite finished yet but wanted to give you all a peak.....They do stand alone but it's after midnight and I'm too tired to stand them all up.....nighty night!!

And here they are complete....with simple pins~n~bells:

8 comments:

  1. they are wonderful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patti hey girl you have the color washing down great. big hugs to you I love the trees Have a great weekend
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patti, how cute!! I can understand being too tired to stand them up.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple look to them, yet definitely prim with the rusty star. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...