Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A OOAK snowman bag....

Look @ what I just bought for myself with some Christmas moola....It's a snowman bag from Michelle Palmer...(click on her name to visit her blog)....for those of you who do not know her, she is an extremely talented pen~n~ink artist who creates one of a kind pieces (OOAK)...take a look @ her work in her Etsy shop I've been a follower since the springtime, have been eyeing her wares and just love what she creates....
I can't wait to get him!! He comes with vintage buttons but they are not attached, just laid out for display....

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is gorgeous....just gorgeous..will have to visit..Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable Patti! I'll have to check her site out. Thanks for sharing.
    Prim Blessings
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. So talented. I will go check her out. Thanks for sharing.
    Prim Blessings,
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice, always fun to treat yourself!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle has such talent. I have several of her pieces and have been eyeing her latest creations. The bags are precious... lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...