Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prim ornies......


I have met a new prim blogger friend whom I was paired up with in the Primpals Home for the Holidays Swap. In addition to the other goodies sent, I made a felt pointsetta with jingle bells from a tutorial by Anne over @ A hole in the basket and also sent some vintage handstamped tree tags for her with each of her FIVE daughter's names on them and  she was thrilled. Needless to say, I found out that they experienced a fire 7 yrs ago, lost all their ornaments and are slowly replacing them. So.....I am wondering if any of my prim friends would be interested in donating an ornament to her family? If so, please email me @ pkendall1@frontiernet.net as I have permission to give her addy out on an individual basis. Let's help this family fill up their tree with new ornamental memories!

Oh and if you love the snowman graphic here...visit Tammy @ Twin Creek Primitives. She is so generous with her free graphics. 

Blessings @ Christmas and all throughout the year. patti

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    I sent you an email, as I would love to be a part of this wonderful thing you are doing for this family! God Bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kinds of things are they looking for in way of ornaments..is there something she collects..a style she likes..I would be interested in helping too.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will find out if she collects anything in particular. Thank you ladies!! Allison's a prim collector for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, please include me! I'd love to make something to send along to your friend.
    That's what it's all about-helping one another!
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti----In all the busyness of December and not checking blogs, I was reading through your blog today and just wanted to say Thank you.
    I'm finally getting around to posting swap pictures.
    I read your New Years post and this was also my daughter first year of college, I agree with how fast they grow-up.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...