Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa and Elmer....

I must show off Santa and Elmer made by Marie of Primitives by Olde Lady Morgan. Marie did a fabulous job! I love all of the textured textiles he dons. His arrival time was about 4pm EST today and I just couldn't contain myself....I was so excited to see them. They now sit on a little rocker in my living room....move over Hallmark Santa.....you're history now that Santa and Elmer have arrived. My son says "your taking that Santa away"? and I said quickly and firmly "Yes"...."I just love This Santa and Elmer" !! My 10 yr old son just doesn't get it!
I will always think of Marie and her Mom when I look at him. Marie's mother was a Lady after my own heart...firm, Bossy A no holds bar (take charge), say what you mean kinda Lady...This Santa will have special meaning because of her.....Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Marie !!
Marie also put in a special extra something....a sweet little prim snowgirl ornie:

I just love her!!

She is darling!! Thank you Marie!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    Santa and Elmer are to die for! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing, going over to check out their site now.
    Merry Christmas and prim blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I am so glad you won!! Santa and Elmer went to a wonderful new home! Thank you for all you kind words! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new goodies. I have been wanting to make Santa and Elmer for a while now. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that set! I love little Elmer, he's so cute! Yes, I love the textiles she used also. It really gives him a primitive look.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...