Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa came early.....

Look what Santa Allison from Sewmanygirls blog sent over for our PrimPals swap......They are all so Prim!! The snowman pattern is so cute; can't wait to make it!  I've had the Santa for many years......Thought he'd look cute showing off my new prims!
and here they are on a wooden lazy susan and in an old tin that I picked up this summer. Look how cute the lil' annie is holdig a tiny ginger!
Here's the Prim stocking hanging up near a fisherman's basket:


I love them all! Thank You Allison!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the swap items. I just realized in my craziness, I didn't prim the Annie ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love all the goodies you recieved..they are wonderful.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it all Patti!!!!Now where did ya say ya live????? lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great goodies - I know you will enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a few of them will be going on my tree. Love that it was warmish out yesterday when we went tree hunting!! the mud was horrendous though!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...