Friday, January 28, 2011

Bunny, Hare, Rabbit...whatever you call them.....

Here are some cute Bunny labels that I just made....I love these lil' critters...just in time for Easter creating....they can be used with prims throughout spring and summer....after all.....the bunnies do visit some gardens all summer long ~~Thankfully, not mine...not yet anyway... I can't wait to get back in my garden and dig in the dirt!!

The labels are 2 1/3 x 3 3/8....There are four of each to a page. Click on the bunny with the blue sky.......~~Enjoy~~!!


and who doesn't love the Velveteen Rabbit story?....

Have fun with these!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank You so much!!! I really love the bunnies!!! It is very sweet of you!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute labels. I hear you on the digging in the dirt. I just can't wait to SEE the dirt again!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are so cute and I have a velveteen rabbit on my etsy site that one of these labels would look so cute one..thanks for sharing.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet bunny labels Patti! I too can't wait for Spring to do some gardening.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful labels!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Who doesn't adore bunnies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest little bunnies, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable Patricia, thank you so much for sharing them with us all! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing...These are adorable.
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Velveteen Rabbit is my favorite children's book! Love the graphics, very cute! I have them saved on my computer, thanks for sharing these cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...