Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year~2011~

Just wanted to wish all of my online friends a Happy New Year! 2010 was a monumental year for me as my daughter graduated high school. She is completing her first year of college. I just can't believe how the time went by so fast! Seems like yesterday when she was just learning how to walk....and how she was so afraid of the sand at the beach that she wouldn't get off of the blanket (oh how I miss the Jersey shore!). Now she drives, hangs out with friends and goes to those crazy 18 yr old dance clubs in Buffalo!
This was also my first year blogging and I have to say It's been terrific meeting so many new prim friends who share the same passions as I do!

~Peace, Happiness and Health to All in 2011~

4 comments:

  1. Happy New year too you too sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! It's crazy how quickly they grow up, isn't it?

    Here's wishing you a 2011 filled with joy and grace, discovery and adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Your first year blogging? I thought you had been around longer than that.

    Yes, time does fly too quickly. Those kids grow up way too fast!

    I would love to enter your pattern giveaway but I'm afraid I wouldn't get around to getting it made. You say it's real easy, but I can tell by looking that there is more involved then what I do. I think I will just stick to painting, hehe. But congratulations on offering your first pattern! I know that has to be so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...