Sunday, January 9, 2011

I have a new pattern.....

I just posted this new pattern last night on my side bar here on my blog. It's called "Snowman Friends" and has patterns for six different snowmen. This is my second resale pattern. I have reached my goal to design and market at least two patterns while I was off from teaching college nursing students here in NY.

I have it on special~$6.00 for the e-pattern. They can be made up to be grungy or not so "dirty" as my mother would say..... I've also included a free stovepipe hat pattern as a freebie within the packet for those who love snowmen with hats on. The choice is yours. I sketched out their bodies, avoiding symmetry, which adds to their primitive look. Their faces have so much character in them too. I wanted this group of friends to all have smiles, which radiates positive energy, joy and happiness. Goodness knows we need more of that in this world today. I hope that you like them.
Peace,
Patti
I love how they're all nestled in my giant copper bakers bowl!

4 comments:

  1. Does the pattern come with the bowl -just wondering :). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Patti!! Congratulations on reaching your goal, they are SO adorable!

    Hey, I just now noticed the picture of you and Jack in LV on your sidebar... I don't know which one is sexier! =] Looking GREAT, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowmen Patti. Congrats on reaching your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!they do each have there own little personalities.have a great week,im gonna go enter your giveaway before I forget.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...