Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm going to be a published artist........

I've always wanted to be a featured artist in a craft magazine for quite some time but never seemed to have the time (with kids, college and work) to submit anything. Awhile back I submitted a few projects to Create & Decorate and they were accepted. So....I will be published in the June issue for my first project. I can't say what the project is so you'll have to be surprised!

My second project is not fully submitted but were shooting for it to be in the August issue....still working on the instructions. I haven't heard when the third project will be featured so stay tuned. I'm hoping that they like my 4th project too.

(ps this is not my June issue but an older issue) :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    How exciting for you! That's great news! I will be sure to check out your projects when they are published! Good luck with your new endeavor!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting. I subscribe to Create & Decorate so will keep my eye out for your project. Congrats.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!Im so happy for you!have fun and keep those creative juices flowing.blessings and hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Wow! That is just about the coolest thing ever! I'm proud to know you! Keep up the good work!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I love that magazine. I'll be looking for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Patti, How exciting to have something you created..published. I will be on the lookout for your project!!!! Can't wait!!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti, CONGRATS!!! super exciting!!!! I will make sure to pick up a copy~ OLM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patti, Congrats girl!!!! This is great news! I am going to be on the look out for the magazine now.

    ~*Hugs*~
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  9. A huge CONGRATS to you Patti! That is just awesome! Looking forward to that issue.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Patti! I am really happy for you! Can't wait to see what they are!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am just so thrilled and excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!! What an honor, I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see the magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you Patti!! Congratulations!!
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is exciting news!
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Patti, wow what a accomplishment, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats-- I love Create and Decorate.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...