Thursday, February 3, 2011

My new prim swap goodies.....

Here are my new prim goodies from a swap which Tammy of A Primitive Place hosted. They are from Donna of Willowcreek Primitives. First on deck is this cute prim Heart Annie doll. She is too cute!! I love her red ticking heart that she is holding! She will be perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day. (My 11th yr wedding anniversary)!! I just love this GIANT Easter egg....I never thought to make one that big...too cute...I may have to make some more to go with it!!.... I also received a sweet prim sunflower on a prim yard stick...I just love the texture of it!...one of my favorite summertime flowers!! I love this prim pear pinkeep~my first pinkeep that I've received...so cute with all the trinkets on it! I also love the painted prim papermache eggs...yup didn't have any of these either! I will put those in a basket maybe with the large brown one! Thank you Donna for all these goodies and to Tammy for a fun swap!!

Here's part of our yard and what I look at every day out my front door and windows....lately anyway....can you see all the snow ripples from old man winter?...ps this is where all the deer hang out...all around our house...they've even eaten our arborvitae's this year...never have done that since the bushes were planted over 5 yrs ago...It's been a cold winter and they are hungry! Poor honeys but brats for eating them!! Hurry up spring...where are all my flowers?? Out front I have butterfly bushes, lilacs, burning bushes. blackeyed susans, heirloom tulips and more tulips...peppermint, a dogwood, 4 crabapple trees and a wisteria tree that I don't think will bloom with those beautiful graplike flowers! Does anyone know how to get it to bloom? We planted it in 2008 so this will be the 4th year. They say that it takes at least 5 yrs for it to bloom? Is this true??



Now here are my two best furry girls!! Molly (white) and Zoey (brown): The are such Mamma's girls....
and boy do they loooove to go outside in the winter...Zoey moreso than Molly because....well frankly she is a teddy bear!! I purposely have not groomed them all winter so they stay warm...Especially that lil' Molly who has the softest baby fine fur...

The sun was shining today. Look at how Zoey is all snow covered. I think she is secretly a sled dog-baby bear! She loves to eat the snow and Molly does her business and runs right back in.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice swap goodies that you received. We have some snow left here...not as much as the rest of you gals do. The fur babies look so cute waiting patiently by the door.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love reading about your dogs and all the primitive goodies you received in the mail. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swap goodies. Mine are finally going out in the mail today. I do love to put things off.LOL

    Your pups are just adorable.

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti,
    your swap goodies are awesome! I love them all and I'm thinking I'm going to have to find somewhere to purchase one of those big pears! Love it!
    and your fur babies are the cutest!
    Have a great day,
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome swap goodies!!
    What a wonderful bunch of ladies we had join in.
    Everyone is doing such a great job on their goody packages!!
    I am loving seeing what everyone has gotten.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you girls swapped with each other! You are such talented crafters!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patti,
    I am so glad that you like your swap goodies! I was getting a little worried about the postal service, but they finally came through! I loved every minute creating them for you and hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for you!

    I'm not sure how Tammy knew to choose us as swap partners, but I am so glad she did! I love all of my "goodies" you sent me to!

    Have a wonderful day, my friend!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great goodies!!! Love your fur babies - they are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swap! I had a wisteria at one house I lived in and the year it was to bloom we sold the house, the new people dug it all up...I wanted to cry!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...