Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Prizes....

Here's what I won from Deb over @ Crows on the Cupola. Aren't they just so cute? I just love the hot pink heart ornie bag with the vintage graphic on the front. It even has sparkly german glitter glass too. Very bling...very me! I know what you're thinking...How can you love prim and bling at the same time? Well its easy...for me anyway...Deb also sent a surprise "Be my Valentine" wooden blocks that she made....I loooove them!! She also sent two Valentine tapers and tarts scented with creme brulee...!! Look at the handstitched hangtag with the red heart...so cute too! Thank you Deb for everything. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Wow..I Love the Doll the most..I collect dolls that are different and will be making up some of my own patterns soon with the help of a friend that is coming to visit.I am excited about getting together with her..it is about a 5 hour trip down here for her. She will get here Monday afternoon and then will leaves on Wed by noon, but...we will have a good time while she is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! I am glad you liked it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you got some wonderful items from Deb..enjoy!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you hit the jackpot!!! Congratulations on your winning the giveaway!!!! Deb did a wonderful job!!! Enjoy your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by at my blog, I am glad you liked my bunny. Wow what a win! Enjoy all your wonderful things. Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. The Valentine doll was a gift to myself from a local crafter :)
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your winnings!
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful package to win!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...