Friday, March 18, 2011

Bunny Love....


I'm hopping hoping that these cuties will be in epattern form and available soon....so much to do today and this weekend! How do you all like them?...Seems they all have their own personalities?? The pattern will include: how to make the bunny sitters & make-do, how to paint the paper mache, and how to make the homespun wrapped eggs and prim carrots.

Oh yeah...scored a gorgeous Antique dresser today...heavy oak~scalloped swivel mirror, dovetail drawers....in Excellent condition although it needs to be refinished. It's painted a white color~yikes...need to pick it up later so will post a pic this weekend....I've been wanting one of these vintage dressers forever...we used to have one from my grandmother but I dont' know what happened to it...disappeared when I was in my 20's....when I didn't care about antiques... Happy Weekend All!

10 comments:

  1. The bunny do's are cute! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bunnies are adorable! Congrats on the great dresser find! have a great weekend!
    hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunnies and I cannot wait to see your new dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bunnies :) I can't wait to see your dresser!! :) and how you refinish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute.....I love their different faces.
    A lot of people are going to the white, but I just don't see it. I like my white appliances. Now these people with white furniture having black appliances? I don't get it. They must be cleaning smudges constantly!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be an awesome pattern, I love everything!! Can't wait to see your dresser!!! Have a lovely eve. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very adorable. You do such good work.
    Have a great day.
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...