Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am participating in a Pay It Forward Event:

Here's how it all works:

The first 5 people (who have not signed up yet for this event, who follow me & live in the USA or Canada) and comment on this post will receive a prim handmade goodie from me. First you must write a blog post explaining why you want to play Pay it Forward then you will send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment on your blog post. Your handmade goodies (no dollar tree items please) don't all have to be in the mail tomorrow (but over the next several weeks). I'll say postmarked by April 4th for my section of this event. Please take time in creating heartfelt treasures THAT YOU WOULDN'T MIND RECEIVING YOURSELF. This is a great way to meet new friends and share a little bit of yourself with them. I'm requesting that you send them out with a confirmation # (it's only 75 cents each or $3.50 total-less than a cup of fancy coffee or 2 sodas!) to ensure that everyone receives their goodies. I will send to USA and Canada residents only (sorry to everyone else). ...Patti

Remember it's not the size of the gift but the thought that counts...so let's all have fun and Pay it Forward!

This blog post has closed. I will randomly send out little gifts to prim friends now and then. patti

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I luv this idea, please stop my blog its posted there

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...