Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make a card for Haeli....

I've just found out that a fellow blogger knows of a 12 year old little girl who is battling ovarian cancer in Ohio. She was asked to send a card to help cheer her up. Go HERE to read about Haeli if you'd like to make one. Haeli loves art and scrapbooking and would probably love some stickers and supplies too. I'll have to go see what I can find in my stash for her.

You can mail your card to:


Haeli
c/o Melissa French
1425 23rd St. NECanton, Ohio 44714

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have so much scrap booking stuff I don't use anymore. I am packing a box to send!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll be glad to gather up some things for her from my stash that hasn't been touched in ages!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...