Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Fabric...Basil and Steve....

Here are some quick pics......I was in my favorite quilt shop yesterday....I was able to find some wonderful Civil war reproductions and a few brushed woven plaids.....all 30% off so about $6.00/yd. The red/yellow paisley fabric was $2.49 for a 1/2 yd....which was all that she had left. I just love it all.... WooHoo! I'll probably be going back for more! Look at the combos that I will be putting together for some prim dolly dresses and whatever else I think up....I was there for 1 1/2 hrs trying to decide what I wanted....and of course talking to Marie-the owner.

I am working on my Basil bunny challenge hosted by Wendy of Ravenwood Whimzies....he went into the dryer before I stain him because I don't want any coffee stains in my new dryer..and he has to be fluffed up first!
and finally....here's Steve....he loves to go into this slipper and just hang out...Isn't he just darling? We just love this lil' critter! Now Josh is playing with Steve in his Fisher Price castle...he's been having a blast with him!


6 comments:

  1. Civil war reproduction fabric is my favorite fabric, and you found yours on sale. They don't sale it around here, I have to drive over an hour to get to it. And yes Steve is adorable, I bet Josh is having a good time with him. Can't wait to see your rabbit when you get him finished. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great fabric finds! Why does time fly by so fast when we're shopping for fabric? Steve is adorable!
    Happy Creating & Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric shopping is so much fun! I love what you picked out. Can't wait to see your Basil Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric is beautiful but doesn't hold a candle to Steve. Oh I miss our hamster. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet Basil is nice and fluffy now! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...