Friday, March 11, 2011

A New Prim Blogger....

Hello Everyone: Please stop by my prim friend's blog and become a follower. She recently started a blog and will be giving away this sweet prim rabbit door greeter when she reaches 100 followers. I just love this piece that she's made....She is an incredible prim artist and can be found @ Five Acre Primitives blog. Please welcome Lori to our Prim community. She is also on Facebook-click here to become a friend and to see all of her prim goodies. She's amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, love that Bunny, going now to pay her a visit. I just found your blog and became a new follower, if you get a chance visit my blog. I'm having a giveaway on the 20th of March...Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go and check out her blog right away. Love that prim little bunny!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the letting us know about this new blog and talented artist! Off to check it out and follow her blog and Facebook. Thanks for sharing! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...