Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain...Baskets/Easter Baskets

Here are a few of my baskets for Misi's 1890 Gable House Musings Basket Chain.......
Maybe not the traditional Easter baskets but they work...I do love to collect baskets and these are only a few of them....

Baskets on an old chippy bench (yard sale find $7.00 a couple of years ago). Picnic basket on the left~from GW $1.99....see the bunny peeking out of the teapot basket? Can't see the spout too well....A prairie doll among sweet annie and mugwort (forgot to add Tansy to that basket). Look at the sleeping bunny in the small basket...cute huh? Can you tell that these Easter prims are part of my giveaway? I'll enjoy them until the drawing...hehe.

Old cookie cutters (one is a bunny) & homespun eggs:


Annie & Andy sitting in a large olde basket with olde wooden bobbins, a sunflower and a heart sitting atop one of my crocks: (both dollies made by Jenn Martino-West).


A basket with unfinished paper mache eggs:


A garden berry basket with some prims sitting atop another crock: I cut the black mammy's head off in the pic...:(

Peg basket with sweet annie and mugwort~yes I'm getting rid of that shelf this spring/summer...and the white molding...not my idea...was here when we moved in....I need ideas for a new facade so any help would be appreciated!


A cool basket that I found years ago at the AppleUmpkin Festival in Wyoming, NY. Filled with blackeyed susans, prim sunflowers (facing rear for a particular reason...you'll find out soon....) and blue coneflowers accented with my grungy flag on a stick. (the flag is actually a dishtowel...I sold a ton of these this past summer at my booth).


An olde picnic basket with an olde wooden bobbin, wood bowl and a not so prim Bunny (But I love her anyway)! See the prim german luxe tree and the prim iron bike?...I need to put fabric back on the base of that tree...ooops.
And now you have seen some of my prim baskets~n~gatherings...Head on over to Misi's blog to see more!
   patti


13 comments:

  1. thanks for the tour.
    I love the baskets of dried greens
    and especially the fabric flowers.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, a great collection of baskets! they berry basket is my fav! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti~

    Wonderful collection of baskets. I love your garage sale bench.

    Enjoy your evening~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful baskets Patti!! Love all your displays.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Basket displays... I especially Love that berry basket.
    Thanks so much for sharing along in the chain.
    {{HUGS}}
    I love the Elba Mill.*GREAT FINDS*!! We should meet up sometime
    Bliss~ Misi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful display of baskets~ so nicely done!
    1st time on your blog~ I like it!
    I invite you to visit me sometime on my blog~

    http://deppenhomestead1862.blogspot.com/
    enjoy your day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patti, I love your Berry Basket/Tote, I have one very similar to it...Thanks for sharing your pictures with us
    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patti,
    Love all of your baskets. My favorite on is with the blue coneflowers,sunflowers and flag. Just love those blue coneflowers!!

    Prim Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the americana one.They are all wonderful.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful basket displays! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite basket has to be the one with the prim sunflowers, blie cornflowers and flag...any chance on selling this arrangement to me??? Please Pretty Please...just love it!
    If you get a chance, please check out my new blog primsbythewater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful collection of baskets and beautiful displays!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...