Sunday, April 17, 2011

Calling all Sweet Annie Lovers....

I've been having a great time using my Sweet Annie in so many prims lately....so.......I have a limited supply but I am willing to give up some of this "prim gold" and would like to offer it for SALE......I have 8 bunches....They will come neatly and wrapped in crow tissue paper so they fit in the box...the bunch on the right that is wrapped will look like the one on the left when unwrapped.....they are full, have multiple sprigs and are quite long-Approx 34 inches so I will ship them off in a 38 inch tubed priority box....Once they arrive....carefully unwrap your new delicious Sweet Annie and gently fluff it out...do this over the tissue paper as you DO NOT want any bit of the seedlings to go to waste.....This is green & yellow gold in my eyes and I use EVERY DROP! Also, do not throw away any of the stems...break them up and put in your fixins & bowls.......

I purchase this SA from a local herb farm here in WNY. Each SA Bunch has been dried upside down since last fall and stored in a dark, dry, cold space so it has been unaffected by inside winter "heat"....It's recommended to keep it out of direct sunlight too. The SALE price is $10.99 per bunch plus priority shipping (Through the end of May). I use Paypal and will send an invoice for the total price. I prefer to use paypal for payment. The priority price will depend on where you live and the weight of the package. I will ship throughout the continental US and if I can ship to Canada with these boxes, I will be glad to do so...

Here's a pic so you all can see the dimensions of the "Full" bunch and when it's "wrapped" as compared to the 38 inch tube box.

The first 8 to comment here, send me an email with their addy to: pkendall1(at)frontiernet(dot)net and order through paypal will be the ones that I ship to...I will also post on FB. Thank You for looking! Patti
click on the pick to see the SA closer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raspberry seedlings said...