Thursday, April 14, 2011

Furbabies, Flowers and More...Updated

I'm playing along in Misi's Scavenger Hunt-Part 4. Here's my update version since my daffodils are starting to bloom: (if you've already seen this post....skip over the furbaby part)...

You can't imagine how hard I've tried to get the "perfect" picture of my baby pups and front flower gardens...JUST IMPOSSIBLE....so here they are lying on the loveseat.....lounging....they both recently went to the beauty parlor...well essentially they were shaved down...if you all remember Zoey...the chocolate cocker....she was a furry teddy bear this winter...and Molly had long cockapoo wavy hair! They just love lookin' out the windows at all the new birdies and people and cars going by!


Daffodils:


Here are my all time favorite flowers of Spring.....Lilacs..... lil' lilac buds at DUSK... getting ready to bloom in the next month...I wish they bloomed all spring & summer long!


And.....A Sunset from my backyard....God's creation of loveliness!



and another beautiful Sunset a few minutes later.....


I am so Thankful for New Life in Springtime....



12 comments:

  1. Your babies are so cute. I was hoping for some flowers soon too, it snowed again today.
    It will stop eventually. Who looks for smudges lol
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pups are so cute and I agree..it is hard to get a good picture of our fur babies..I planted some seeds on the porch in a small pot and some rosa bushes out in front and sweet little Maggie dug in the pot so not sure if the seeds will come up and she pulled a rose bush all the way out. I will be soooo glad when we can put up a fence for them and then maybe I will plant some more flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pups are so cute all snuggled up ! hope you enjoy your evening!
    hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, they are totally slumbering there so cute. Gotta get their beauty naps:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sunflowers falling on your blog..

    Do you ever get to sit on the couch?? Our two big dogs get on the couch and look out the window to.. I do the windows once a week..I gave up keeping them clean with there smudges on the window.. They are beautiful dogs..

    Have a great day.. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so soft & hugable! LOL-we used to have "snout smudges" too...your windows are beautiful-I have the same suncatcher in my kitchen window! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just doing what dogs do best--cataloging their day!
    ★Linda★
    Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have cat nose smudges and paw prints on my windows. I don't mind them at all....lol
    Your flowers are so beautiful. I love lilacs also. They smell so awesome.

    Prim Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww.. I could just snuggle up with your cute pups... they look so comfy!

    Pretty sunset pictures...

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dogs look so content~Love the sunset you captured a beauty!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so thankful for new life in springtime too and you captured it all quite well, beautiful photos of the flowers and sunsets! Cute little furbabies too!

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...