Friday, April 29, 2011

Goodies from Maine....

My goodies arrived from Kat of Primitive Echoes....look at all the great prims...I love this rough cut caddy with the terra cotta pots...going to plant some herbs in those! I had seen Kat's table top shelf and just had to have one...she is an amazing woodworker...just look at these two birdhouses that she made! I couldn't put the staked one up yesterday because of the strong winds...I'll probably keep the bigger one inside...or on the porch...now look at this ticking pillow...there's corn inside which can be frozen or heated to use for sore muscles and such...I'll be needing that when I start playing in my gardens!!...Kat I just love everything! Thank you so much!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that riser as well.Great goodies!have a wonderful weekend.hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! You done good Girl! Love them all - those birdhouses are so sweet!! Smiles, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do love your goodies! Thanks for sharing them!
    Have a beautiful weekend,
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like everything. Swapping is so much fun. It's like Christmas all the time. Everyone has such talents it is amazing.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really received some awesome goodies.
    Enjoy!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti~ I sent you an email about our pin keep swap, asking for your mailing address. I sent it from my husbands work computer so you might have overlooked it since it said it was coming from the University of Arizona. Anyway, I had a few questions for you. Can you email me and let me know your address and if you have any certain preferences as far as colors go? Thanks so much! I am excited! :):):)

    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...