Friday, April 1, 2011

Scavenger Hunt #3

Here's what I found for
Misi's scavenger hunt #3

A crow on a stick (a wooden stick bobbin with my handmade crow)
Funnel (new but made to look olde)
Abraham Lincoln silhouette box (I made the silhouette)
Putz sheep (mine is made of muslin but does have stick (well masonary nail legs). After researching the term "putz" I found out that the Pennsylvania Dutch German immigrants also called these putz figurines "stick leg" sheep...with fuzzy bodies of real wool.....(mine has a real wool blanket...does that count Misi?) If not I'll try to find something else.
I almost bought a maple syrup tin but noticed that it was turned into a bank...so I passed on it.
I do have an olde stool which I'm going to redo with wool; probably in a penny rug design...did not have time to get this done for the hunt :(
I searched for a wooden tobacco mold but couldn't find one anywhere :(
Hope that I passed the "hunt"
Thanks Misi....

Here's another shot with the crow on a stick inside a large wooden bobbin:

Update: I found a Syrup Can at the prim show for $1.50...Since I didn't think that my sheep counted...this makes 4...

6 comments:

  1. Great job Patti! Love the crow you made.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all you items ~ especially the crow!
    Good Luck, I hope you pass to the next round.
    Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Lincoln silhouette you made. Misi sure is giving you girls a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good!
    See you in the finale?
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the box.Great job!Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...