Monday, May 9, 2011

A Pantrycake peg hanger and random pics

Here's a pantrycake that I wrapped with hemp and added grungy cheesecloth, sprig of delicious sweet annie and a yellow paper daisy....just so prim...I just love how it came out. What do you all think? I brought a few to my booth.  

Look who's coming to life...hidin' in the basil, strawberries and allysum......he'll be a critter that you don't mind having in the house.....


Me and my Beautiful Mommy....can you believe that she is almost 70....she is AGELESS !!


My Beautiful Babies:

A Monkey and A Princess....ummmm I mean Joshua and Rachel....
How do you like Rachel's Red and Orange hair...It does look cute in person....

8 comments:

  1. How cute! Hope you had a great mothers day ! Enjoy your week ! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of hanging a pantry cake. Neat idea. Great pictures of you, your Mom and your children. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful. The pantry cake is awesome. Love it.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for displaying a pantry cake. Your children are good looking...and there is no way your mom is almost 70....looks like you had a fantastic Mother's day! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you guys could all get together!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pantry cake is awesome ~ Love it!
    Adorable pictures. Looks like you all were having a fun day.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures~ so cute~Your daughter looks like you~ but you look like your Mom~ Pretty girls & handsome boy! Looks like the kids are having so much fun!!!
    thanks for sharing!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like strong genes there.....
    I love the red hair. My best friend from and since high school has beautiful red hair. I'm as gray as a ghost and she still had beautiful red hair! *sigh*
    The beautiful skin helps that young thing, too. Dang! I can't win!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...