Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pirates and a Pinkeep.....

Well yesterday was a busy day ending with Pirates of the Carribean at the Drive-Inn.....It's never been so crowded...but then again it's the first weekend after 2 straight weeks of rain....Even though Orlando Bloom (Will) or Keira Knightly (Elizabeth) were not in it....it was good....Penelope Cruz did a nice job too!

Wendy from Ravenwood Whimzies hosted a pinkeep swap.....I did get a package in the mail yesterday from my swap partner JoAnne over at The Carter Clan Look how cute this pinkeep is....I Love it! She also sent an Americana bowl with tooties rolls (which my son wanted to rip open before I took the pic but made him wait)! JoAnne also added some quilt squares too.....Thank you so much JoAnne! I hope you love your pinkeep that I sent too.

8 comments:

  1. I am seeing the Pirates tonight. I hope it is good. Johnny Depp, how can it not. Love your pin keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little pinkeep! JoAnne did good! (Are there any tootsie rolls left???) ;o) Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pin keep. I received mine along with other goodies too. What a fun swap that was. I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm sure my husband will rent it soon. He's a movie buff. Our local drive-in closed about 2 years ago. Not to many of them left anymore.
    Have a nice day
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pinkeep! Thanks again for joining the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Swap Patti love that pinkeep how darling! I got my package from you yesterday , Thank You so very much , I love it all , you are so very talented! I am almost finished with yours ! Have a great week! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to a drive inn in years.
    Oh the memories come flooding back.
    The pinkeep you received is awesome.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see Depp swagger in the new Pirates movie! That's a cute pinkeep! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...