Friday, May 27, 2011

Swap goodies from Lil Raggedy Angie.....

I participated in Tricia's Friendship swap from Hillcrest Home Primitives and this is what Angie from Lil'RaggedyAngie sent to me....She certainly outdid herself...just look at all the awesome prims....The Annie shelf sitter-I love her lil crocheted poncho!!, prim eggs-I need to MAKE some of these!!, sugar cone pantry cake, stitcheries with seeds inside, awesome smelling cinnamon pudka pods, CHOCOLATE-YUM!, coconut/lime (one of my fav-how did you know?) handsoap and handcream, a sweet lil' mouse, prim star, garden tools, a tablet mousepad, annie/andy pattern, fabric (which I couldn't fit in the pic...black and a floral-awesome!!...Recipes for zucchini bread, banana madarin pie and apple oatmeal cookies...woohoo!! 
I love it all! THANK YOU Angie and to Tricia for hosting this fun swap!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies Patti! Debbie K. was my partner and I love all she sent me. It was so much fun.
    Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goodies! The recipes sound delicious ,especially the pie . Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. *WONDERFUL GOODIES** OMgosh Lil Raggedy Angie spoiled you ! *love that annie!! Banana Mandarin Pie YUMMO!
    Have a great weekend Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swappies. Angie is a super swapper. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti,
    So glad You liked it all , Lucky guess on the Coconut Lime lol It's my fave! lol Thanks again for all my goodies I loved them all ! Great swap if I do say so myself! Special Thanks to Tricia @ Hillcrest Home Prims for being such a great hostess! Enjoy your holiday weekend! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know from experience what a great swap partner Angie is. You got some really sweet stuff!
    Happy holiday weekend!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy CATS!! That must have been some big box!! You got a BUNCH!!! Everything sounds like it's yummy!!! Way to go!! Angie is such a sweetie! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wholy Moly...Patti, I'll say Angie spoiled you, what awesome goodies! I too, took part in Tricia's swap. She was such a wonderful hostess and I was so blessed to have made a special friend while getting to know her. Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...